Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ryan Higa (NigaHiga)

Ryan Higa
nigahiga

     He's also known as "that again guy on YouTube." I'm talking about the none other than the famous Ryan Higa. Making videos for a very long time now, he's continued to amuse his audience with his humor and his lovely puns. There's something about his videos, that makes his viewers love it. His obsession with lamps? Maybe. Whatever it is from skits, to rants, to just pure "thank you" videos, the uniqueness of his personality shine brightly...like a lamp. With one of the most subscribed channels on YouTube, his channel is gaining more and more fans and subscribers. He knows how to make his viewers laugh and smile, and I think that is something that is so special about him. 

Thao-Vy's Review:
     I adore Ryan Higa. I love him. Once, after he tweeted about reaching nine millions subscribers, I tweeted him..and minutes later, I received a reply from the Ryan Higa. I was so happy, and I might've been jumping up and down while screaming my head off. Just maybe. His videos make me smile and I love watching them because they aren't always like other people's videos. 



1 comment: